We are Code Line Solutions, a software development company tailored specifically to the energy industry. Our vision is to become globally recognized as experts in delivering the best solutions for the energy market, which we aim to achieve through exceptional tailor-made energy management services and products. CLS is out to revolutionise the way that businesses manage their energy portfolios. We have worked with market-leading energy suppliers and consultants in the UK, USA, and Europe, which gives us tremendous advantage in achieving our mission.
THE CLS Way
We’re not just colleagues, but a second family—and we love working together. Mutual respect and trust are the pillars of our team, which is why we’ve done away with set hours, overtime, and working on the weekends. If we don’t feel like coming to the office to work, we can work from home or the nearest coffee shop. After all, it’s the quality of work that matters, not where and in what time it’s done. Careers in IT don’t need to be rigid, and we don’t want them to be either.
We are looking for someone to join our growing team who is passionate, cares about delivering a great user experience to end users and has a positive can-do attitude.
- Data processing utilising scripting languages and tools.
- Data staging and visualisation.
- Mapping end to end business process and identifying opportunities to automate data flows.
- In line with business requirements identifying key data points and extracting them from the overall data set (data lake).
- Data extraction, transformation and loading using Big Data ETL tools.
- Building processes, patterns, and practices.
- Sharing knowledge with co-workers through talent development system and workshops.
- Collaborating with your colleagues and assisting them when necessary.
- Respecting company culture and working with integrity.
Experience and Skills
- Good knowledge of Big Data architecture and concepts
- Good understanding of data file formats (json, Excel, Paquet, CSV)
- Understanding of ETL process
- Knowledge of data processing languages: Scala (mandatory), Python, R or SQL
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Planning, time management, and organisational skills
- Understanding of data lake concepts and architecture (Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1/2, AWS S3) – Desirable
- Knowledge of Big Data processing application environments: Spark (vanilla), Databricks, Hadoop (vanilla) – Desirable
- Knowledge of RDB (Microsoft SQL/My SQL, PostgreSQL) architecture and principles – Desirable
- Knowledge of NoSQL database architecture and principles – Desirable
- Knowledge of data visualisation applications (Power BI or equivalent) and tools – Desirable
- Working knowledge of agile practices and experience working in agile environments – Desirable
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English – Desirable
Why you should join us
- Our Employees are at the core of what we do – we have a proud tradition of hiring talented, enthusiastic, friendly people who work together to create a collaborative and supportive environment.
- If you love taking on new challenges and go above and beyond to make an impact, rest assured that this will not go unnoticed – regular appraisals and career progressions are at hand to help recognize your outstanding work.
- You are the beholder of your time, if your projects and milestones are met, you can choose when it’s most convenient and productive time for you to work.
- We believe that flexibility and comfort go together. Ever wake up feeling like it would be amazing to work in baggy clothing from home instead of going to the office? No problem, do it!
- We are aware that having a competitive salary is important. Salaries are in alignment with your ambitions and contributions and will be reviewed annually.
- Enjoy having everything close by and in near vicinity? We have a prime location downtown that allows you to quickly access the cities hotspots. With a newly renovated office space, coupled with its location – it is just cosy, convenient, and simple.
- This is your chance to be a part of a growing community. You will not be just another gear within a large machine, you will be a crucial member of a team that makes a real impact.
- You will have an opportunity to continue learning and training new technologies alongside experienced colleagues.
Code Line Solutions d.o.o. is an equal opportunity employer. It conducts its rules, procedures, policies, and decisions in alignment with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27701 standards regarding information privacy and security.